With continuous R or T thread, the bar can be connected by the coupling.
1) It is made of high-strength steel by rolling, and the material conforms to GB/T 3077 "alloy structural steel".
2) The R-type hollow bar is produced with a left-handed wave thread, which uses a large pitch standard thread. The thread shape conforms to ISO 10208 "rock drilling tool - left-handed wave thread" and ISO 1720 standard, and can be combined with a corresponding nut, coupling. , drill bit, adapter, etc.
3) The T-type hollow bar is produced with a left-handed large pitch trapezoidal thread, and it can be assembled with nut ,coupling, drill bit, adapter, etc.
4) Surface treatment requirements such as galvanizing, epoxy and double anti-corrosion can be selected according to the conditions of use.
5) The length is usually 3m, 4m, 6m.
6) If the customer has special requirements for the diameter, length, thread or surface treatment of the rod, it can also be customized.
It can be used as a drill pipe when drilling, and can be used as a grouting pipe during grouting. It can be used as a reinforcing rib after installation.